Enjoy cross-country skiing trails between 600 m and 1500 m altitude
The region Nassfeld and its partner destinations offer one of the largest cross-country skiing centres in Carinthia. It is a perfect alternative to alpine skiing and you can enjoy the nature and surroundings off the beaten track. Furthermore, it is a great opportunity to upgrade your training program: The great variety of trails grants all different options. In the midst of the panorama you can find idyllic trails in the forests, challenging ascents or „Sightseeing trails“ in the valley. You can extend your tour by crossing the border because some trails even lead through the Nassfeld Pass into neighboring Italy.
Our variety of trails at a glance
- cross-country centre Nassfeld-Pressegger See (five runs in the valley and on the mountain)
- Nordic Competence Center with biathlon practicing centre directly at the valley station Millennium Express
- 60 km of trails in the valley Gailtal (incl. skating trail)
- access to the regional net of 230 km of cross-country trails
- cross-country skiing school
- local equipment rental
Interactive tour guide for cross-country skiing
In our tour guide you’ll find a detailed description of all the cross-country tours, including GPS data and photos. Try the brand new app “TourenGuide”.
The tours can be accessed via the following link.